Sectors/ Companies We Do Not Cover
Valuation is a highly specialized art. Companies from different sectors and at different stages in their product life cycle require very different valuation approaches. Since all our reports have a human touch, we believe in covering only those sectors/ companies that we truly specialize in.
The sectors/ companies that we do not cover are as follows:
- Companies that are not American (including all forms of ADRs listed on American exchanges)
- Banks, insurance companies, and all forms of financial/ investment companies
- Traditional power generation companies
- Zero-revenue companies
- OTC companies with less than 4 years of revenue traction
- All forms of non-equity instruments such as bonds, ETFs, Mutual Funds, and so on.
- Unlisted companies
This list is subject to change from time to time.