What Do You Get Under Our Annual Research Subscription Plan
- Priority access to detailed stock research and valuation reports on over 500 companies for one year – See the full list here
- Updated reports on each of the above companies after quarterly results.
- Instant entitlement request approval for all our institutional buy-side readers who wish to read our reports on our financial platform partners i.e., Refinitiv, S&P Capital IQ, FactSet, and others.
- You can also opt to receive our new and updated research reports directly on your email. No hassles associated with logging in to financial platforms and searching for research.
- Detailed financial forecasts of revenues, profitability, and cash flows in each report along with a Discounted Cash Flow working for carrying out the valuation.
- Up to 3 on-demand reports each year that you can ask us to cover and evaluate depending on your investment needs*
- A line-by-line analysis of the financial statements, an explanation of the key qualitative drivers influencing the stock, and a detailed valuation working for every single stock –
- A cost-effective way to access our reports. Our individual reports are priced at $19 but if you take up our subscription you can access as many as you want for $99.
*Our on-demand offering is specific to companies that do not fall under the Sectors/ Companies We Do Not Cover. The reports provided on-demand shall be in our standard report template and we do not provide customized reporting. While we endeavor to provide the on-demand reports in 24 hours, we do not provide an officially guaranteed time limit for these reports.
Our Report Structure
- Company Overview
- Investment Thesis
- Key Drivers
- Historical Quarterly Statement Analysis – Income Statement & Cash Flows
- Historical Quarterly Balance Sheet Analysis
- Historical Annual Financial Statement Analysis
- Analysis Of Key Financial Ratios
- Financial Forecasts For 3 Years
- Forecasting The Capital Structure & Net Debt
- Discounted Cash Flow Valuation
- Trading Multiples
- Key Risks
- ESG Assessment